New Release of oauth2: Version 1.4.1
oauth2 version 1.4.1 is Released
The oauth2 gem team has been working hard (72 Issues Closed, 6 remaining!) on preparing a version 2.0.0 for release. It will have some minor breaking changes, and some important bug fixes. It will have code cleanup, and new features.
But for many people version 1.4.0 has been working fine, and all they need is a new version, warts and all, which allows them to upgrade some locked dependencies, particularly
faraday. So I have prepared a 1.4.1 release.
Here is the relevant section of CHANGELOG.md:
1.4.1 - 2018-10-13
- #417 - update jwt dependency (@thewoolleyman)
- #418 - remove rubocop dependency (temporary, added back in #423) (@pboling)
- #419 - update faraday dependency (@pboling)
- #420 - update oauth2.gemspec (@pboling)
- #421 - fix CHANGELOG.md for previous releases (@pboling)
- #422 - update LICENSE and README.md (@pboling)
- #423 - update builds, Rakefile (@pboling)
comments powered by Disqus